CajonMaster Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Posted by Martin Robinson on April 6, 2024 at 7:21 am

I actually joined and purchased the foundation course in 2020 but then became very busy and the Cajon just sat in the corner for a while. However, since the beginning of the year I have been practicing more and more and of course this was the one and only place I came to remembering how good it was when I first started. On top of that, the great offer that was sent out this morning has solidified my interest in learning to play the Cajon, especially that I have many french friends now who play many other instruments and I would like to join in with them.

I have felt an improvement for sure and feel more at one with my Cajon now, so each “challenge” because more of a goal and I feel very pleased when I keep up with Felipe (if only for a short time). So thanks again for such a great Cajon learning system here, and I look forward to going through all the new courses I have just paid for, money well spent.

Please keep up the GREAT work Felipe, you are such a good teacher and you inspire me all the time. I am loving playing with brushes too (I play with your short brushes video many times), so I will be keen to keep an eye out for any new courses on playing with brushes. Thanks again !!!

Anthony replied 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Felipe

Administrator
    April 6, 2024 at 10:03 am

Welcome back Martin! Glad to see you motivated and willing to progress! šŸ‘ŒIā€™m here if you need anything šŸ˜‰ Enjoy the courses.

• Anthony

April 28, 2024 at 8:51 am

That’s amazing Martin. I love playing my cajon and these courses definitely helped me also. I have been playing for over 2 years now, and I wouldn’t say I’m anywhere near even an intermediate player yet, but slowly I am getting there. It is a tough instrument to learn for sure. Good luck with the learning šŸ„