CajonMaster Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Members Home Forums New Members Introductions Hello from Rome, Italy

• Hello from Rome, Italy

Posted by Raffaele on January 11, 2024 at 4:47 pm

Hello everybody, Raffaele here, from Rome – Italy. I’m 52 (turning 53 at the very end of February) and I’ve been playing Cajon for very few days 🙂 . I’ve been always interested on drums and percussions playing now and then but never attended a course; Cajon always attracted me because of its simple nature and the opportunity to carry it around easily; my cousin has one and so I borrowed it while looking for some good tutorials.

I found Felipe’s channel and after watching some of his videos and browsing the cajonmaster page, I decided to buy the beginner bundle. Next step will be to buy a new Cajon, I’m thinking of Meinl Artisan Tango, what do you think about it? Is it a good choice to start with?

What do I expect from the courses and what I’m aiming at? I expect to be able to decently play the Cajon so that I can play with my cousin and friends in the sparetime and also by myself.

Just to give some more information I have different interests and hobbies, main ones are Astrophotography, Boardgames, DIY, and everything related to airplanes.

So, that’s me in very few words.

Cheers All

Raf

Felipe replied 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Felipe

Administrator
    January 11, 2024 at 6:37 pm

Ciao Raf, welcome on board! Thanks for presenting yourself and sharing your goals with the cajon, appreciate that. The Artisan Tango is a great choice to get started, well done!

Enjoy the courses and hit me up if you need anything 😉

Cheers